Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Give it all away!

She realised that this was one of those days when all she could think about was him. So she decided to write him an e-mail and to tell more than simple words, to tell her thoughts. And she started:

"Hi dear,"


But she just couldn't find the right words. She tried again with other words, something more direct. Without any introduction, just feelings written on a piece of paper:

"And now what? What should I do? I know that it's over but if everything had come to an end why do I still feel you around me? Why is it so hard for me to forget all those times you told me that I'll be ok? I can't do it anymore. I can't show this fake smile. I fell broke inside but I won't admit, I just want to go somewhere to be alone. You are so present in my mind that I can almost feel your hand around my shoulders, protecting me. You took the decision in such a hurry. Have you ever thought what you left behind? You didn't, I know it. Or maybe you didn't cared. I remember that you always said to me "Don't look back!" Is that what you did? And if the answer is "yes" then why do I still need you so much? Why I can't stop thinking about what we could have been? You taught me to love you, now teach me to forget you or to hate you. I don't care. Anything is better than this"

She read it again and then she sent it to the correct address. After just a few minutes she received a reply. Just a few words, but they were enough: "This is our farewell!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5EAFh8uWnk

al3x said...

our farewell... :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.